For candidates looking to acquire professional competency to trade options, the BeTrader Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Options Trading provides a deep immersion in trading strategy as well as advanced options theory and practice.
Recognised by the industry as an educational gold standard, students will develop their knowledge of trading, management and supervision of options within markets while leveraging new found skills to start actively trading with confidence.
Created alongside leading financial institutions to ensure total relevancy and employability, the Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Options Trading is fast becoming a favoured option for students looking to fast track their entry into industry. The qualification is both fully regulated (RQF) and adheres to the Level 6 Financial Services Standard – Investment Banking & Investment Management.
Upon successful completion of the Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Options Trading, students will gain a comprehensive skillset that will enable them to practically apply knowledge and skills to trade options actively within global markets.
- Fully Accredited & Ofqual Regulated
- Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF)
- European Qualification Framework (EQF) Industry recognised
- Enhanced employability skills
- Covers Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours of Level 6 Financial Services Standard – Investment Banking & Investment Management
- Recognised External Qualification for Associate Membership (ACSI) with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment